Friday, November 16, 2012

Shabby Chandelier

I wrote a post earlier this week about a chandelier I found at a yard sale.     This shabby chic beauty was $25.00 which I thought was an excellent price.     It came with a bagful of glass crystals and several pink ceramic roses. 

Chandy in car

All week long I have “googled” and “binged” chandeliers trying to find a chandy like this  and I finally found a similar one which was described as being from the 1930’s.   I have no way of knowing if my chandelier is actually vintage or not but I would like to think it is.   Regardless I am thrilled to have found it and think it looks perfect above the dining table in our coastal Alabama home.

table 2

Do you think it is vintage?

Chandy 3

Take care friends.    I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Marlee

The chandy and I are partying with Debra at Common Ground’s Vintage Inspiration Party.

vif187

No comments: