Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Riding on the River

On a warm day you can often find  my sweetie and I out in the boat  just riding around checking out the wild life.    This past weekend we were blessed with many pelican sightings.

Pelican1

This guy was cruising along with us.

Pelican2

I don’t think this one even knew we were there.

Pelican3

It looks like this couple just had a spat.

Pelican4

Thanks for joining our pelican watching expedition.

Marlee

 

The pelicans and I will be partying with Susan @

 A Southern Daydreamer.

Outdoor Wednesday button

3 comments:

CailinMarie said...

great shots of the pelicans! I especially like the first one. I enjoy watching these birds, they are so graceful in flight.
Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

Andrea said...

Oh yes, those pelicans are wonderful, and thanks for giving us some little fun.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Awesome pics! Coming by to let you know that you are in the top five from my NTT party.

Blessings,
Linda