Sunday, June 19, 2011

Life’s a Beach

Greetings from Paradise!   We are on vacation but I am not letting that  prevent me from participating in Shadow Shot Sunday.

My honey and I took a stroll along the beach just as the sun was setting.  While gazing at the waves crashing against the shoreline, I caught a glimpse of our long shadows and snapped the pic.  

Having a fun time.    Wish you were here.    But since you aren’t, I hope you will take some time to go look at all the awesome shadows to be found @ Shadow Shot Sunday.

Life’s a Beach!

Marlee

3 comments:

Karena said...

Marlee that a great image, really great photography!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Be sure to enter my exciting Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica!

Hey Harriet said...

A romantic beach shadow! I love it! It sure does look like paradise! Enjoy the rest of your vacation :)

Babs said...

Marlee, love the photo and I like how the sunset reflects on the sand. Great shot.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for the sweet comment.
Babs