Saturday, June 11, 2011

View from a Patio

I am excited to see that Funky Junk Interiors is hosting a patio/porch décor party because my patio/deck/yard actually looks pretty decent right now.       Here are a few highlights I would like to share with you.    I will let most of the pictures do the talking.

The big picture.

Fairytale Cinderella purslane.     I wonder if they make a Prince Charming purslane.

Cats always add to the décor.     This cat shows up randomly in my trees.    I have no idea who she/he belongs to.

Love the ruffles on this coral colored hibiscus.  

Please know that I am still experiencing problems with blogger and cannot comment on other blogs.     So frustrating!     If any of you talented techies out there have any tips for me to help correct this, please let me know.

In the meantime, thanks for visiting and I hope you will come back soon.

From my patio to yours,

Marlee

 

2 comments:

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Love it all-I keep my front garden more formal, but what's behind the fence in the back is just for me-I love funky stuff too. Love the flamingo peeking over the fence. I must get one-how can I be from Mississippi and not have a pink flamigo?LOL!

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

So gorgeous...I want to go there! You have a beautiful space, just wonderfully done.