Monday, August 30, 2010

Heart of the Home

Hi everyone.     Hope your week got off to a good start.    I was happy to see that Kate at Centsational Girl came up with the fun idea of a Where Do You Blog party.     My special blogging spot is in the heart of my home….the kitchen.    I sit on a barstool at my kitchen island and type away on my laptop.     I always have my mug of hot tea, telephone and remote by my side.    One day I hope to carve out another space for me, but for now this works well.

I have The Closer on in the background.    Congratulations Kyra Sedgwick on your Emmy win last night.    Well deserved!

In this photo you can see my rat terrier waiting patiently for his Meaty Bone treat.

That’s it for me.    I hope you have a great week!

Marlee

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Very nice and simple! We have a counter that is bar stool height, but we have to put shelves below it because or space is so tiny...otherwise I could see myself getting comfy at the counter too!

Karen said...

You're multi-tasking. TV & blogging.
Nice place to set up.
Karen